My name is Stephanie, I am 24 and am a Texas native currently living in upstate New York. I live here with my amazing and wonderful husband, our dog and our cats. We made the 1700 mile journey (3 times!) from Texas to New York for Jeremiah to attend pharmacy school and hopefully so I can attend nursing school. I decided to start a blog based around all of my favorite things- running, eating & loving!
Random Facts About Me:
1. When I hear a song I like, I can listen to it over and over without tiring of it.
2. I like ketchup or tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches.
3. I am a firm believer in karma
4. My favorite holiday is Christmas. If it wasn’t tacky I would never take my Christmas stuff down.
5. I’ll try anything (almost anything) at least once.
6. I love mushrooms.
7. I love rain and thunderstorms. The heavier the rain and louder the thunder, the better.
8. I love to camp.
9. I really love photography and I am trying to improve my skills.
10. I really like road trips, but unless I am driving I always fall asleep within the first few hours.
11. I love kids and I think they like me too.
12. I am very claustrophobic when I sleep…I find it incredibly difficult to sleep with socks or in sleeping bags.
13. I have an incredibly long bucket list and will hopefully complete everything on it.
14. I wish I could dance.
15. I can’t make a decision on anything…ever
16. Pink is my favorite color.
17. I am absolutely terrifed of snakes and roaches…so much so I will start crying.
18. I’ve attempted to learn 4 languages. I only remember one: English
19. I’m a big fan of alphabetizing and organizing stuff.
20. I love the sound of the ocean breaking against rocks.
21. My favorite smells are the ocean, rain and freshly cut grass.
22. I have driving on bridges, especially over water.
23. I wish I never had to brush my teeth and make my bed.
24. It is difficult to annoy me. However, some people do it by merely existing.
25. I have an inquisitive personality.
26. I have a terrible, terrible obsession with shoes.
27. I hate the smell of the dentist office.
28. I wish I could be on the amazing racec.
29. I love driving around the car looking at Christmas lights.
30. And finally- I love my husband more than anything in the world and am so happy we are finally married.